Sunday 2 November 2014

Who'd have thought...Little Old Me

I am seriously overwhelmed by the response my jelly tot idea got on a card group I'm in on 

facebook.

I sat in bed watching as tons of notifictions come in, liking and commenting about how much 

people liked them. I finally went to bed an hour after I had posted, with 164 likes.

I woke up to a ton more notifications so took a look.

I was totally blown away by 735 likes! that's how many there were after just 8 hours!

That number has continued to rise since.

So I did a little video tutorial as a couple of people didn't quite understand how I had made 

them.

I posted it on the group and have had an overwhelming response to that too, with people 

commenting to tell me they  had made some, and how easy and effective they were.

I've since discovered that you can make jelly beans in the same way,just create a small 

banana shape, they dry slightly opaque giving the crusty shell appearance. 




Try to refrain from munching on them, for obvious reasons 



So this post was mainly a thank you for all the lovely comments on facebook, and as a 

result of my post on there, I've had a few more page views on here.

P.S MY phone is going to be hating me as much as the PC did with all the notifications...bt I'm not complaining :) 

P.S, just an update, those 900+ likes, has now turned into 1064!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment