Monday 17 November 2014

Glitter, Glitter, Everywhere, on the Craft Desk and on the Chair

I love glitter, and loath it at the same time. 

Because of my love of my glue gun, and a good sprinkle of glitter, it means I have it everywhere, if it's not stray bits of it, it's me, knocking over those fiddly elongated tubes of the stuff.

I'm quite a clumsy person.

So over the past few days, while I have been laptopless, I've been busy coming up with more ideas for glue gun embellishments.

So today I have filmed a couple of new tutorials, as well as getting a free Edward Cullen, sparkly, Vampire makeover in the process.




This tutorial was inspired by a lady who wanted to make Christmas lights, but didn't know how to go about it, she is the lovely Leslie de Santiago, and she's a member of the card making tips facebook page, which is linked in the side bar over to the right.





I've got a few more to add, when I get time, but for now I thought I would add these two new ones to my blog. 

Add me and tag me on instagram at #lindsiloolabell79

find me on google+, pinterest, and of course my youtube channel.

Happy crafting 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment