Friday 7 November 2014

Odds and Sods Round up

Well, I've been a blogger for nearly one full week. and have had more page visits 
than I expected to get, 

so think I'm in it for the long haul. It's been a brilliant first week with plenty for me to sink my teeth in to, and crack on with. 

I've had such a good time writing about it too. 

I think the highlight though, was posting my Jelly Tot idea over on the card making tips group, on facebook. Not only was I inundated with notifications of over a thousand likes, I was also encouraged to do a video tutorial to help people understand how to make them. Then to actually upload it to Youtube was kind of surreal, especially when my youngest daughter, thought it would be good to stream it over to the TV...

It was strange to say the least.

I've made new crafting friends and even done a swap with one of them, well, I can't actually post her swap items until after the weekend, but they will be in the post first thing on Monday morning.

It's not any big elaborate swap, just a few bits. A die cutter is still out of my means at the moment, so my lovely friend sent me some die cut shapes, embossed card and some stamped images for me to colour in. I've bundled her up some of my jelly tots and a copy of some of my digi's that I designed; I hope she likes them.

I've also had a Lady pay me to make her one hundred of my Jelly Tots, They went in the post to her yesterday evening, so she will have either got them today, or maybe in the morning.


This was a card I made, using some of the die cut 
flowers my friend sent me...



And one of my digi designs, printed off and coloured in with Promarkers.
I stuck it onto one of the embossed bits, that she sent, and did some basic matting and layering and added a stamped greeting with one of my £1 stamps, from The Range and some tartan ribbon.



I have more videos in the pipeline too, again, using a glue gun and different glitters to create some rather cute little embellishments. But I'm having a problem at the moment, trying to edit them before publishing them.


I hope you've enjoyed following my small doses of drabble, on my crafting adventures this week, and hope you'll come join me for more.


Oh and I guess I should confess, My crafty Cave is really nothing more than a corner of my living room, and quite tiny really.

But then we have to make the best of what we've got in this world, don't we? 

Feel free to leave me a comment below, letting me know what you've thought of my posts this past week, and/or what sort of things you would like to see me blog about.

Check out my Youtube Channel, the link is in the sidebar to the right of the page. There's only one Video on at present, but there will be more coming up within the next week or so, once I get to grips with Youtube, that is.

Also if you want you can follow me over on instagram

at #lindsiloolabell79

And I'm on pinterest and Google+ too

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment