Tuesday 11 November 2014

Cleaning Out The Cave And Tutorials

I've spent today trying to get organised in my little corner of the livi...*cough* crafty cave.

I've sorted all my card stock out and found a place for everything to go...sort of.

I've also made a little holder for my unused glue sticks...

Problem was, sorting them all out just made me want to make more things, and catch up with filming a couple of tutorials I've been meaning to do for days now.

I yet again had a battle with Youtube, I'm please to say after two hours, I won!

and now shouldn't have any more problems uploading my videos.

Touch wood.

So this is only a short post today, mainly to tell you about my good sort out, and the two new videos which are below 






Glue gun Jelly sweet/candy style heart embellishments






Glue gun Pirate Coin Embellsihments



Tomorrow I'm going to try sorting out some more thrifty crafting ideas


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment