Friday 7 November 2014

Glue Gun Tangfastic

Those that follow this blog will know that over this past week, I have been playing with my glue gun, and seeing what sort of things I could make with it. 

The Jelly tots were a roaring success and my mind started to race with other ideas and all the possibilities that came with them.

These were what started it all



My Glue Gun Jelly Tots, for those who haven't seen them.




And this is the 'how to' Tutorial






They were so easy to make, that I started to wonder if things could be made on a slightly larger scale. My worry was how to keep the glue from drying too quickly, before I'd finished what I wanted to do.

Then I realised that my Crafter's heat tool would re-warm the glue and allow me more time to work with it.

It worked a treat. 

I have since been able to create various sweety/candy embellishments. All of which have seen me receive requests on facebook, for more tutorials. 

The first one of these new embellishments were some Haribo style, non edible, sour cherries



As well as the cherries, I had a go at the sour dummys/pacifiers too, but have not had time to do a tutorial on these, so that is on my agenda for tomorrow

Tomorrow, I will also upload the pictures of some other glue gun embellishments, that I made with normal glitter, and other things like pearls and love hearts. I also made some flat bauble embellishments that I plan to use to make a Christmas card from.

For now though, it's clocking off time for me. I really need to try and get some sleep.

While I'm off dreaming, please feel free to leave me a comment, if you've found my tutorials useful.

Don't forget, I'm over on instagram 
at #lindsiloolabell79

I'm on pinterest and there's, of course, my Youtube channel.

And I'm now on Google+ too.

Goodnight 
and 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment