Monday 17 November 2014

Bargain Hunt

Forget David Dickinson and that other dude that does the presenting of Bargain Hunt, I'm starting up my own.

Today's finds, and definitely needed to be snatched up, is Glitter.

BIG tubs of glitter.

now, for anyone reading this in the States, 

this might not seem like a big deal, seeing as you have places like Michaels,  
who stock wonderfully lagre tubs, in various grades. 

However, here in the UK, it's a different story.

I have been crafting for many years (before taking-what shall here-forth be known as-a sabbatical from crafting)
 and have never been able to find big tubs of glitter, 
or if I have found a reasonable size, it has cost the earth...ok, 
so that might be a slight exaggeration...
But having to craft on a budget, 
anything over £3 for a pot of glitter is 'the earth' to me.

Imagine my delight at finding BIG tubs of glitter in red, gold and silver. 
Yes, it says Christmas on the label, 
but that was not to be scoffed at when each tub 
only cost £1!!!

We've had a Poundland in our town for years now, 
and their craft range is good if you're on a budget.

But we recently had a Pound World open it's doors...
and they were selling these in their Christmas range. 
Yes, they'll be fab for Christmas, 
but the colours can be used all year round, 
and would be great on anniversary cards and cards for other events.



The tubs of glitter I bought for £1, in Pound World, the small stampendous glitter cost me £2.52, and probably contains a tenth of the amount in these bad boys.




I can't wait to get crafting with these, and posting the pictures once done.

follow me on instagram at 

#lindsiloolabell79
and tag me in any of your work, that you think I might like.

You can also find me on Pinterest

And can check out my craft channel on youtube

Lindsiloolabell's Craft Channel

and on google+

Happy Crafting 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment