Saturday 3 June 2017

Wait a Miniature Take Two


Wait a Miniature, Take Two


Hey guys, I got a new laptop and video editing software, so I'm hoping to be able to get more tutorial done, one various mediums.

I'm currently revisiting and adding to my Wait a Miniature post from a few months ago.

the reason why? this baby!


I've wanted a dolls house for ages! But I've never been able to afford to buy a really decent one.

I've asked to be considered for a few on free-cycle, but was never a lucky recipient.
I had given up on being able to get one if I'm honest.

So I haven't made anything in miniature for a good few months, up until Monday just gone.

I had woken up on that morning, and received a phone call from my Mum.

it kind a went like this:

me: Eyup, what's wrong?
(this is my usual greeting for her, it's said with love)

Mum: Are you still wanting a dolls house to do up?

Me: ermm...YEAH!

Mum: Well get your arse up here to Bernaodo's...it will need some work as it's in a bad way

Me: give me five minutes!

I have never got dressed so fast in my life!

As we pulled up outside of the store I saw it and got even more ecstatic, as it was same as one I had fallen in love with on Ebay..

within the first 24 hours of owning it I restored it to this point
(see picture below)


 

I still have a way to go, but I don't think I've made too shabby a start.

If you want to follow my progress throughout this restoration, then please feel free to add me to your favourites.

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment