Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dashing...no other introduction needed



 Dashing...No Other Introduction Needed   

     

       So...I have already made a few cards now as a design team member for The Artistic Sloth, and I have to say, I'm loving the task at hand! 
I will be sharing my pieces on this blog, not because I have to, but because I want to as the images are so beautiful and easy to work with.

So today I bring you Dasher, by the very talented Trudie Howard, owner and designer at The Artistic Sloth.

Click here to find him and so many other wonderful stamps by Trudie.







For this card I used :

a generic 6x6 card blank

Red and green generic card stock, embossed 
with a free Christmas embossing folder 
from cardmaking and papercraft magazine.

10cm x10cm Christmas papers from Craft Sensations.

Spectrum Noirs were used for colouring.

Generic dies from my stash.

please feel free to follow me.

Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment